|Your cart is currently empty|
The ALLTRACK 80 W delivers an award-winning fusion of power, precision, and hiking performance in our anatomic 102mm "regular fit". Compatible with GripWalk rockered soles, Alltrack offers ski-hike versatility combined with traditional alpine performance that continues to go unmatched. Sensor Grid shell technology and OptiSensor 3D Thinsulate? liners deliver optimized foot wrapping, comfort, warmth and support.
- Weight: 2.170 g
- Range Of Motion: 35°
- Powerstrap width: 40mm
- Technology: WOMEN THERMO OPTISENSOR 3D T3
- Thermal insulation: FOREFOOT THINSULATE®
- Tongue: POWER WRAP - ONE-PIECE TOE BOX
- Heel piece: WTR COMPATIBLE OPTIONAL
- Canting: CANTING
- Additional functions: ADJUSTABLE TEETH 3 POSITIONS
- Adjustment: 4 MICRO
- Material: 100% ALUMINIUM
- Technology: DIAGONAL BUCKLES
- Material: POLYOLEFINE
- Skiboots - Flex index: 80.0000
- Skiboots - Last: 102.0000
- Specifications: HIKE MODE 2.0
- Bootboard: PU
- Material: POLYETHER
- Spécifications: WOMEN SPECIFICS
- Technology: SENSOR GRID
- Working on detail to eliminate the non-essential, getting as close as possible to the ultimate pleasure on the slopes? the core properties of a good boot are no secret: a shell that is rigid enough to transmit energy and sensations together with the lightness needed for freedom of movement. This dual objective led to the SENSOR GRID concept. A CLEARLY VISIBLE GRID BUILT INTO THE SHELL BOTH INSIDE AND OUTSIDE 1. Enhances the shell while reinforcing its torsional and flexural rigidity. The result is a shell that weights 10% less than an equivalent traditional boot for ultimate ski performance. 2. Improves foot wrap thanks to the diagonally structured frame, enabling more precise steering.
WOMEN THERMO OPTISENSOR 3D T2:
- Women-specific THERMO OPTISENSOR 3D liners feature dual-density 3D molded padding in key fit zones for optimized comfort, warmth, and support. The T2 version features anatomic ankle and instep areas with softer, customizable padding for absolute comfort.
- This liner has excellent thermal insulation thanks to the use of THINSULATE®, a technical fiber developed by 3M. The thermal imaging studies carried out in our laboratories show that Thinsulate® provides the best thermal insulation currently available on the market. A very thin fiber, it does not affect the technical characteristics of our liners, but enables excellent foot envelopment for great skiability.
HIKE MODE 2.0:
- The new OPTIMIZED HIKE MODE includes a wider opening in the back of the lower shell, and a lower axis-of-rotation for optimized range-of-motion and uphill mobility (50? ROM). The articulating lower shell insert and metal-on-metal locking mechanism increase rearward support while supplying maximum power transmission on descents
© 2019 - Proski | All rights reserved - (page generated at 19/03/2019)