|Your cart is currently empty|
Urban style with mountain performance. Get the best of both worlds with the O'Neill Construct Pant. 10K Waterproofing and 10K Breathability insures that these are high performing pants and throwing in the Articulation technology and Pant Reinforcement, you've got an added bonus for long-term functionality. These pants are also Critically-Taped meaning they've added extra seam protection at places that are notorious for ripping, killing fun, etc. Pull up the O'Neill Construct Pants for premium style and performance.
- 100% Polyester
- Pant Reinforcement: The hem of the snow pant has been reinforced with an anti abrasive material for increased durability.
- 10k/10k Waterproof/Breathability
- Lining: 100% Polyamide
- Regular Fit
- Waist Adjuster – Adjustable velcro straps on the waistband to adjust the fit and width of the waistband.
- Articulation: Ergonomically curved seams for maximum freedom of movement. The seams are constructed at at a contoured angle to aid freedom of movement.
- Inner Leg Vent: Increase airflow to your legs with the discreet inner leg vents.
- WaterProof Zipper – Our waterproof zippers keep the rain out of your pockets & your stuff dry!
- Connector System Jacket: The connector system is located at the top of the pants. This lets you connect the pants snow gaiter to the jacket at the front as well as the rear and the sides. Just loop your belt through and away you go.
- Critically-Taped Seams: In order to make an outerwear garment waterproof, you need more than waterproof fabrics - you also need taped seams. A simple seam becomes a taped seam once waterproof taping has been carefully and firmly placed over a stitched seam.
© 2018 - Proski | All rights reserved - (page generated at 21/10/2018)