|Your cart is currently empty|
- Frameless Technology – Design optimized for unparalleled peripheral vision in every direction.
- Helmet Compatibility – Oakley snow goggles are designed to work in harmony with a wide range of helmet styles, with outrigger mounts that distribute pressure evenly across the goggle chassis and silicone beaded inner straps that stay securely in place. 360? frame venting assures optimum airflow when worn with a helmet.
- Silicone-Backed Strap – Non-slip strap keeps your goggles in place even on slippery helmet surfaces.
- Dual Vented Lenses – Dual vents and F3™ anti-fog coating keep your vision crystal clear.
- Triple Layer Polar Fleece Foam – Moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam assures all-day comfort.
- Glasses Compatible – Discrete notches along temples fit with most prescription eyewear without compromising fit.
- Anti Fog – Dual vented Plutonite® lenses with F3™ coating, which allows the inner ballistic lens to absorb a minimum of 2 ml of moisture.
- HDO® Lens Technology – HDO® maximizes clarity and impact resistance, and gives you razor sharp clarity at all angles of view. HDO® lenses provide 100% UV filtering and the best impact resistance in the business.
- Plutonite® Lens Material – Impact resistant, blocks 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light. Only Plutonite® stands up to Oakley's performance standards.
Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
PRIZM Sapphire Iridium PRIZM SAPPHIRE IRIDIUM
Light Transmission: 13%
Light Conditions: Sun & Clouds
Base Lens Color: Prizm Snow Rose
© 2019 - Proski | All rights reserved - (page generated at 25/08/2019)